Friday, April 30, 2010

The long awaited pictures are here!

So they are finally here. These are some of my most favorite pictures we have taken of Little Man so far. I don't remember if I posted his official stats, so I will do that again. He weighed in at 8lbs. even and was and even 20 inches long. By one month he was up to 10.5 lbs and 23 inches long. his 2 month appointment is at the end of the month. He is a very good baby most of the time. He does have his moments though. I have enjoyed being a mom for the most part. I think next time I would like to have the stork deliver, it sounds way easier! :) I am getting down to the last weeks of my time off, and am not looking forward to going back to work. I have started a few hours week, but nothing too strenuous yet, I still get tired very easily and have to tell myself to slow down and take a break. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!
Isn't he so sweet! This was shortly after they extricated him from me. He was black and blue from the shoulders up. Poor little guy. He has recovered well though!
Just after his first bath!
His nose looks huge in this one!
My absolute favorite picture!
Spending what little time I could with my little man when he was under the bili light.
Precious!
Look at that huge hand!
We had our own Avatar Baby for a while!
He learned to hold his pacifer by himself. Poor guy, it was the only comfort he had when he was under the light!
Holding the pacifier again....Smart little boy!
Just hanging out enjoying those rays!
Yay! its 10 pm and we FINALLY get to go HOME!
All dressed up and ready to go!
We can't forget the BSU colors!
Even when he got home he wasn't free of the bili light for 2 more days!
He likes to sleep like this way

I loved his hair after the bath. The face is cute too!
Nice and content after his bath!
His hair is brown much to Michael's disappointed. It also has some curl to it!
This was too cute not to take a pic. of!
So I put the blanket on him when he fell asleep and the next thing I knew he had pulled it up over his head and all I could see was his feet! It was adorable!

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Glad he got your brown hair cause I am sure he will have most of his dad in him. He's adorable. I commented on your post yesterday...twice and it never posted. Oh well. Glad to hear things are good. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEah!!!

    I've been checking every day.

    What a cute little peanut! That hair is hilarious.
    Hoping you are healing and getting better.

    Can't wait to see you both in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie. I especially love all that hair. My kids are bald for at least a year and I can't help but hope someday I have a child born with hair like Micah. I hope you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! So nice to see him. Love the hair and the cute little nose. It IS hard to go back to work. I remember it well with Tucker after only 9 weeks! I cried & cried. We both survived though. We get the strength we need to do what needs to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was worth the wait. He's a keeper!
    blue face, green belly, brown hair - he's trying out all the colors.
    Congratulations mama and papa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute pictures!He really is a sweet baby!Congratulations Mama and papa!!

    ReplyDelete